Dermapen facials are one of the best types of facials for acne. Acne is a skin condition wherein the skin gets clogged with dead skin cells and sebum secretions. Acne can also be the root cause of other skin issues such as pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. During puberty is when many people have acne because of the hormonal changes going on in the body. It also affects all demographics.
Dermapen Facials: The Best Facial For Acne Prone Skin
Dermapen facial and micro-needling is actually the same thing. Micro-needling is the process, and the Dermapen is the tool used during this facial for acne. Micro-needling is also called collagen therapy which anti-aging, safe and minimally invasive.
Benefits of Dermapen facial
- Gets rid of wrinkles and crow’s feet around the eyes
- Triggers the body to create more collagen to promote youthful skin
- Reduces scarring from acne and other injuries
- Removes lesions of the skin
- Improves skin complexion
- Handles hyperpigmentation
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Minimizes enlarged pores
What you need to know about Dermapen Facials for Acne
- Before coming in for this treatment, come without makeup and a clean face
- Stay away from direct sun exposure for at least 10 days for it can cause extreme dryness which cancels out the treatment
- Do not put on makeup for at least 12 hours
- After the treatment, do not put on any sunscreen, lotion or any face creams for at least 24 hours
- Wash your face as thoroughly as you did beforehand
- Stay away from face toners that are alcohol-based for two weeks
(Check out: Non-Surgical Face Lift Cost)
Dermapen facials for acne-prone skin is an amazing facial treatment for you! Results won’t be seen immediately; it takes a few treatments. But with consistency, you will see a major difference. Do not be afraid of the needles because they cause ZERO pain! So you can relax and enjoy the Dermapen facial.