Getting a full body massage comes highly recommended for everyone! Regardless of lifestyle, athletic activities or age, getting a massage has endless benefits. The best time to start getting massages is from young.
The Benefits of Full Body Massage for All of Us Today
Here is everything you need to know about getting full body massages:
First, there are so many different types of massages for different issues. For instance, prenatal massages are specially designed for pregnant mothers whose main issues are: back pain, leg pain, exhaustion, and edema. While a basketball player recovering from a muscle injury would need deep tissue, sports massage that breaks up “bad blood”, improves oxygenation which will promote healing.
Second, before going in for a massage, begin the relaxation at home by taking a hot shower and listen to some nice calming music. This prepares both your mind and body for the bliss to come.
Benefits of Full Body Massage
1. Relieves pain in the body because of working out, sports injuries, muscle pull & cramps, etc
2. It promotes good & comfortable sleep—7 to 8 hours
3. Improves cardiovascular health
4. Eases anxiety & mild depression
5. Lowers blood pressure
6. Decreases stress
7. Helps cancer patients get through chemotherapy
8. Works wonder for babies as it promotes the development of healthy bones & muscles
9. Improves the skin as it encourages blood circulation
10. Restores energy
A full body massage can be done on babies as well as it is a great way to help your child grow with healthy muscles and strong bones. It is a great bonding experience between you and your baby. Just make sure to talk to your doctor first. It is also encouraged to burn some incense when getting a massage as it further calms your mind and stimulates your senses.
ANAMI, London is located in East London and is easily accessible by train, bus or cab. Come on over and let’s pamper you.